The Anti-Social Network - short film
Two cops stuck in the dead-end 'Cyber Crimes' unit stumble across a plot to bring down the internet. Can they prevent the Anti-Social Network from destroying the web as we know it?
Technically this was produced by our corporate alter-egos Ready to Roll, but we love it so much that we wanted to share it here too.
Created for the 2012 48 Hour Film Project, this film was written, shot, and edited together all in just 48 hours. We won awards for Best Actor, Best Script, Best Director, Audience Choice Award and Best Overall Film, and were selected for a special screening at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival.
- Story by Geoff Paine, Chris Tomkins, Marisa Brown, Trevor Matthews & Hayley Butcher
- Written by Geoff Paine
- Directed by Chris Tomkins
- Produced by Marisa Brown
- DOP: John Carter
- Sound Recordist: Jake Archer
- Camera Assistant: Leonard Wilkinson
- Production Assistant: Rob Hamilton
- Hair and Makeup Artist: Rosemary Parsons
- Edit, colour grade and visual effects: Chris Tomkins
- Composer: Thomas E. Rouch
- Sound design and mix: Andrew McGrath
- Geoff Paine
- Michelle Nussey
- Hayley Butcher
- Josh Cameron
- Genevieve Morris
- Ross Daniels